1. Making my schadenfreude complete, the Jets fired Eric "Mangenious" Mangini.
2. Rod Marinelli got the boot, too, after the Lions ended the season 0-16. It was the perfect conclusion to an otherwise unremarkable NFL year.
3. Mike Holmgren, bless him, is done. The Seahawks lost to Arizona in his honor.
4. Remember the quiz about the NFL's obscure / obscurantist rules? Well, there are plenty more that make the game more convoluted than any other sport, except perhaps curling.
5. Vegas likes a Giants / Titans Super Bowl. Colts / Eagles. You heard it here first. (Don't bet on sports.)
Added: 6. After years of stagnation, NFL offenses are set to evolve.