All's quiet around these parts, a little patch of doldrums in an otherwise turbulent universe. Why I'm not blogging muchly:
1. Capital's ongoing discussion about the relative merits of the IB program, and whether it's worth dropping in favor of AP, for financial and other reasons, is taking up much of my time and intellectual resources. (If you're interested, I'm in favor of keeping IB, beefing up our course offerings, and working hard to recruit more students into the program. In the end, though, the decision isn't up to me.)
2. The topics for the National Forensic League national tournament--in tangy Kansas City--won't be released until Saturday. I'll be blogging about LD because that's what I do, and will be helping my PuFo team research in preparation for the trip.
3. A strange fundraising opportunity will be arriving shortly. I can't share any details yet, but I will say that I wish I would've caved sooner.
4. The Stanley Cup playoffs are better than I imagined possible. In HD, anyway.
5. The connection between #3 and #4 will make sense, eventually.