Apr 10, 2007

Adam Morrison and J.J. Redick Watch: April10

Not much new for J.J.--and really shouldn't be much new for Adam, who sat in the last game with a sprained knee. But all that seat time got him in $25,000 worth of trouble:
... Morrison was fined $25,000 by the NBA on Tuesday for making an obscene gesture to a fan during a game in Miami....

Morrison said he was being heckled throughout the game.

"I've got to learn to take it, I guess, but I think the guy went over the edge a little bit, calling me 'white trash' over and over again," said Morrison, who also sat out Tuesday's game against Miami. "I reacted naturally and I made a mistake. I hurt the organization and the team. I'm sorry about it and it will never happen again."
Sticks and stones, Mr. Morrison. Sticks and stones.

No comments: