1. No one can resist the power of the Nanaimo bar. Especially not the staff at the school library.
2. Some students have no ability to distinguish public and private. When it involves a parking lot, trouble ensues.
3. Situps are a big hurking waste of time. Now I don't feel bad for never doing 'em.
4. Anthony Hopkins has aged rather well.
5. Herman Hesse's Narcissus and Goldmund, despite its salacious status as a classic, is boring. Or maybe it's just bad translation. Or the Nietszchean preachiness. Or the Jungian overtones. Regardless: never again.
6. Exhaustion comes in many forms. All of them suck.