1. I'm too busy. Grading, for one, and prepping for the speech tournament this weekend (that is, if Puyallup isn't entirely washed away by then). Twenty-four competitors this Saturday--our largest group in my five years of coaching.
2. Mail-in voting in Washington state means the results won't be official tomorrow, so why get excited? If it takes a postmark, it's just not as sexy.
3. Litigation everywhere else means the outcome won't be certain until the Super Bowl.
4. I already did my part. I opined. I bloviated. I voted. What more can I do?
5. I am typing this post. If I don't look at the screen, I won't see those neat little red lines when I misspell something in Firefox 2.0. (Worth the upgrade for that feature alonne.)
6. Yes, that was a purposeful typo.
7. I am too bummed out that my most popular post of the last six months involves an astrological prediction for the 2006 gubernatorial election in Michigan.
8. I have a dinner date downtown.