1. Last night, at my sister and bro-in-law's place, we got to talking about Facebook awkwardness. What do you do when a friend starts acting not only boorish but a little crazy? At what point do you initiate the de-friending process? Turns out blog neighbor T/R/P is wrestling with those very questions.
2. And of course, Facebook brings out the cyberbully in many of us. D.A. Ridgely notes when not to intervene.
3. Facebook is a juggernaut. Not that that's news.
4. In fact, it's surpassing MySpace in popularity.
5. Which means if you post something with even the slightest whiff of controversy on Facebook, bloodhounds of controversy will hunt you down. [via Obscure Store]