1. Sucks to misspell your own name. Suck doubly if you're a newspaper, and infinitely if you blow it on the front page. It's one step below "The Tmise regrets the error." At least they didn't spell it "Noose." [Via Matt Welch]
2. If you misspell Obama's name, what kind of websites come up? Why didn't somebody think of this sooner?
3. The Scrabulous / Scrabble battle brings out the spelling puns.
4. Portuguese spelling is now standardized.
5. Korean prof says, we can't let the Japanese take our island. Step one: let's all spell its name the same way.
6. Miss Spelling--Tori--is writing another book. This one, titled Mommywood, at least doesn't misspell the word "Story."
7. It's "Myers." Why do almost all of his critics spell his name wrong?