Since TRP's doing it, might as well, too. (He explains the rules so I don't have to.)
Name that film.
Update: I've added my own keywords to the ones that haven't been guessed yet.
Update Update: More keywords added. And more movie madness here.
1. Tough Guy / Insulin / Diabetes [Memento - Josh]
2. No Opening Credits / Blood Splatter / Bloody Violence / Oranges / Unexpected Equine Visitor [The Godfather - TRP]
3. Tennessee Valley Authority / Railroad Hand Car / 1930s [O Brother Where Art Thou? - Ariel]
4. Overhead Camera Shot / Anti Hero / Murder Of Father [Kill Bill Vol. 1 - Josh and Ariel]
5. Silent Comedy / Bridge Collapse / Telegraph [The General - Matt]
All subtitles, all the time:
6. Argentina / Buenos Aires Argentina / Old Woman / Philately / Con Artists
7. Multiple Story Line / Ex Soldier / Extramarital Affair / Barking / Rats / Model
8. Daughter / Water / River / Anti-Americanism / Toxic Waste [The Host - Josh]
9. Expatriate / Jungle / Air Base / Nitroglycerine / Oil / Trucks
10. Bizarre / Crime / Art / Time [Run Lola Run - Cheater Josh]
Guess, and I'll let you know if you're right.