Dec 10, 2006

Adam Morrison and J. J. Redick Watch: Day 40

An exercise in futility for Adam Morrison, as the 'Cats scored 62 (a record low) in an embarrassing loss:
"That's the worst game I've ever played in my life," said Morrison, who in the past three games has eight points on 3-of-26 shooting. "It's difficult when the fans want me to shoot 23-footers with a guy in my face.

"But in the same respect it's good the fans are sticking by me. Maybe if I were anywhere else I'd be getting booed."
Redick sat all Friday and Saturday, as the Magic split a pair.
Even with Turkoglu injured, J.J. Redick was still on the inactive list. [Orlando head coach] Hill said that the injury wouldn't necessarily mean more minutes for the rookie shooting guard.

"Whose minutes does (Redick) take? Is it Keyon's or Keith's? I just don't know if I can make that move right now," Hill said. "Those guys have earned their minutes at that position. That's the way we do things around here."

No comments: