May 18, 2006

the who, how, and why of the 5/17 blog

You might remember me--I was the guy who dared to brave the stares and stand by the "Nay" microphone, even though I was just calling for the previous question. I was also the guy who dreamed up the idea for this blog, and set it up and ghost-wrote the first batch of posts. And now I'm the guy who's asking for your comments, questions, feedback, advice, suggestions, criticism, and ideas.

David and I want this blog to be useful, a source for news and information for the twenty-first century OSD teacher who's concerned for and involved in union activities.

If you're savvy enough to find this blog, you're probably savvy enough to figure out how to sign up, sign in and leave a comment. Or, if email's more your thing, you can contact me at jvanderson (at the usual suffix).

We're going to drag you into the future one pixel at a time. With your help, we're going to make a difference and have fun doing it.

And hey--blogging is just one more thing we'll do for free without complaining.

No comments: