May 2, 2006

Romeo and Juliet internet version

Romeo looking for his Juliet
ok, so I am looking through profiles, and see one woman that is breath taking, and her caption reads "Juliet looking for her Romeo"

I figure, how can I get her attention and do something nobody else has? So... I find a line from Romeo and Juliet and write a little note in Shakesperean form to try and let her know that I find her very attractive. This is what I sent.....
"But, soft! What light through yonder window breaks? It is the east, and Juliet is the sun."

How has the wandering eye of your love not been cast upon loves form? For shame that such beauty be left wanting when the light of day lays it's head to rest, as your soft cheek touches the hard, cruel lonliness of your pillow. Would I were there to wipe the shadow of lonliness from your mind, and enter the new dawn of happiness when your gaze is cast upon my loving face......
I figured this would be original if nothing else, and you know what? Not even five minutes later..... "Read and Deleted"......I am getting ready to just delete my profile and say screw it.

Juliet looking for her Romeo
Juliet is half-Rottweiler, half whatever jumped the fence. She is full grown at 45 pounds and has had regular vet and grooming and is current on all shots. She gets along with both big and small dogs and elementary age school children. She doesn't care for cats, but they don't seem to care too much for her either. She is very sweet, has never bit anyone, and can be roughhoused with; however, that said, we do muzzle her when we have to deep clean her ears or have to fuss with her paw pads at the vet... those are sensitive areas for some reason.




[eighty-third in a series]

No comments: