Nov 13, 2005

blurbs

For no good reason, I'm going to march down the blogroll and describe a few recent additions, trumpeting appropriately when praise is merited. These days, I'm too busy to blog well, but if I can send you to places you enjoy, at least you'll remember me fondly.


don't drink the koolaid
"It's All About Memes." And really, really well-drawn cartoons.

the lady miss queer wordy
My wife and I met her at a Reason conference; we were glad to meet an ex-pat Washingtonian from the Other Washington. When we told her how we got there, she declared us her "new favorite couple." She needs to blog more often.

*they call him... josh*
He's on a blog break, but he'll be back soon, dispensing snark as only a college student can.

wherever you go, there you are
Thanks to my brother, Biola folks are tenuously connected to decorabilia. (The connection would be strengthened if he'd ever add me to his blogroll.) The latest Biola addition transgresses all binary classifications.

The rest of the blogroll is to your right, asking for your kind attention. Heed it.

No comments: