May 6, 2005

let the virus do the work

Viruses have a fascinating role in evolution, but that won't be the content of this post. Instead, I'm linking to articles brought to me by way of that weird email virus that's spamming me over fifty times a day. My methodology? Run a Google search for the email listed; see what comes up; post what's interesting.

Enjoy.

Claudette Riley writes how homeschoolers want to participate in public-school activities. I'm a public-school teacher and a debate coach, and I'm all for it, as long as they're paying all the applicable fees and taxes.

Concerned citizens bring us AOL Watch. I tried AOL once, for free, and then discovered that you can score a free month just for canceling. Two months for the price of none!

Chris Davis has created Petals Around the Rose, a silly little game. If you can't solve it in fewer than six tries, you're a disgrace to your species.

Need Rolling Stones tablature? Admit it. You do.

Read something, anything, by Colbert King of the Washington Post. Hugh Hewitt will be happy.

Bug karma: nothing to do with reincarnation.

Or watch as a random email virus reunites long-lost twins:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Because I know you love what other people think, here's a treat for you.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/05/08/business/yourmoney/08blog.html