Apr 22, 2005

take a crazy ride through time

What were they saying one year ago?

"The Germans are in for a very rude, very painful awakening. I’m just thankful that when faced with such ridiculous proposals the American military has the sense to say nein." Joe Carter, the evangelical outpost

"Wow. I just defended public education." Anodos, Mere Orthodoxy

"I've had it up to my eyelids with a government that thinks it's our nanny and not our servant." Ed Brayton, Dispatches from the Culture Wars

"I would rather be gnawed to death by weasels than go clothes shopping." but she's a girl...

"For some odd reason I thought that Michigan is a state full of apple trees and sane farmers. Shows how much I know about American geography and politics." echidne, Echidne of the Snakes

"You don’t need constitutional protections in a peaceful time, when everyone is treating everyone else well; you need “technicalities” most in times when people aren’t going to respect the rights of others. Hard cases may make bad law, but hard cases are why we have law." Timothy Sandefur, (the old) Freespace

"Somebody help me. I’m trapped in the Bizarro World! All of this is simply wrong." PZ Myers, Pharyngula

"If you ever find yourself forgetting just how mendacious and arrogant conservative columnists can be, stop by TownHall.com sometime. There you will find an almost endless stream of vitriol aimed at anyone who doesn't have an orgasm every time the President opens his mouth." Jason Rosenhouse, evolutionblog


"That's a very silly way to end a story."

"It's terribly silly. But it's also terribly serious."

"Do you really believe in the Creation of Us?"

"Believe in it? I don't really believe in anything else." Jason Kuznicki, Positive Liberty

No comments: