Mar 11, 2005

and you thought you were original

Try this meme on for size.

Take the last sentence of your last post and Google it, as an exact phrase if you can, and see what comes up.

I thought my previous last line ("I wish I weren't you") was a clever turn of phrase until I saw who used it before me.
The morning dew laid scattered across the frozen ground. The night had been bleak and cold. The clouds had done their job

The town was called New Angeles. It was a technical wonder. Even though this was the 21st century, the town was in 1983 condition. It was an ancient foundation, and made of beautiful brick. Being early in the morning, 6:12 last time he looked, people were just waking up. He stood in front of the bar.

James Lom was his name. He stood at the door. He was a Bounty Hunter, and a good one too. His fame had spread a few problems. Some bounties hired an assassin who would try too kill him. He'd end up killing both the assassin and the bounty, and getting both rewards. Another problem was his reputation would make a bounty flee the continent. Most the time he still caught them.

His current bounty was Peter Zalanski, a ruthless computer thief. James was the best bounty hunter known, but Peter didn't care. He was in that bar.
I can't continue--it hurts. Read the whole thing here. Even the title is bad: "Till The Day Till All Are One."

No comments: